Southern New Hampshire Medical Center sponsors Caring Bridge, a free online service now available in English and Spanish, to help our patients and their loved ones stay in touch during their hospital stay.
Patients and their families can quickly and easily create a personal CaringBridge web page and write journal entries to update family and friends. Visitors to the web page can read the entries and send messages of support and encouragement in the guestbook.
It’s easy and requires only basic computer skills.
- Go to www.caringbridge.org.
- Click on “Create a CaringBridge site” and follow the easy directions—Don’t forget to identify Southern New Hampshire Medical Center as your CaringBridge sponsor.
- Give friends and family your unique CaringBridge address (URL)—We recommend you include a password for added security protection.
Updating Your CaringBridge Page
You can update your web page as often as you like.
- Visit www.caringbridge.org.
- Click on “sign in” and enter your web page name and password.
- Add a new journal entry, view your guestbook entries, edit, or delete your page.
CaringBridge™ is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to bring together a global community of care, powered by the love of family and friends in an easy, accessible, and private way.
CaringBridge is sponsored by Southern New Hampshire Medical Center as a convenience for our patients and administered by the CaringBridge nonprofit organization.
Questions & Answers about CaringBridge
Can I access CaringBridge while away from home?
CaringBridge allows you to easily access your site any time day or night, from any computer with an internet connection. CaringBridge access is available to our patients and their visitors from a computer located on the third floor of The Medical Center in the 3-West waiting area.
What if I have a problem?
Support services are available on the CaringBridge site. Click on “Feedback/Questions” or use the “Help” button at the top of the page.
How secure is my information?
How will people access my web page?
You provide your loved ones with your web page address (URL) and password, if applicable. Every member of your caring community is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this information and should not share it with others without your permission.
Disclaimer: CaringBridge does not warrant that its website or any CaringBridge website is totally secure. Please use this site solely at your own risk.